The Digital Form is like having the print edition of the Daily Racing Form delivered right to your email's inbox! You can opt for the National edition or the Saturday Stakes preview (or both).
- The National Digital Edition
Full past performances and analysis for at least 3-4 major East and West coast tracks, every day of the week. The National Digital Edition is delivered right to your email inbox, 24 hours ahead of availability at the newsstand!
- The Saturday Stakes Preview
Get past performances and analysis for upcoming Saturday Stakes races on Wednesday!
- For purchase information, including single editions and subscription plans, as well as delivery and download instructions, please click on the link below:
- What Will My Digital Form Look Like, Once I Access It?
Please see screenshot, below:
- How Do I Customize My Digital Form to Suit my Viewing Preferences?
Just select the icons at the bottom left (facing) of your screen. These icons will allow you to Download, Adjust Volume, Zoom, Bookmark, Add Text Notes, Increase Text Size, and more!
The arrow icons at the bottom right of your screen will allow you to page through your Digital Form, or jump to the beginning or end of the edition.
See screenshot, below:
- Printing the Digital Edition
Select the icon at the bottom left of your screen (see highlighted screenshot, below). This will allow you to download your Form as a PDF file.
- Select "Download PDF" from resulting pop-up box.
- "Right-click" your mouse on the resulting PDF document and save it to your preferred computer folder. You can also opt to print the Digital Form directly from the PDF download, if you wish. Screenshot below:
- Select the saved PDF document from your computer file or print directly from the resulting PDF, as you normally would by "right-clicking" your mouse directly on the document and selecting "Print". Please be aware that the Digital Form will be a document of 100 pages or more. You can choose to print all pages, or whichever sections you wish by adjusting your printer settings. Screenshot below: