You can deposit money into your DRF Bets account in several ways:
- Online at drfbets.com
- By phone
- By mail
- By wire
DRF Bets accepts the following types of deposits:
- Xpressfund® - Make electronic transfers from your checking or savings account online, through one of our Xpressbet Centers, or by telephone at 1.877.408.1999,
- Credit Card - Make a credit card deposit online, through one of our Xpressbet Centers, or by telephone at 1.877.408.1999.
- Paypal - PayPal is the world’s leading online payment provider and ensures fast, safe, easy and reliable deposits and withdrawals.
- PayNearMe™ - Fund with cash at a 7-Eleven or Family Dollar. Create a PaySlip using your printer or mobile phone. Take the PaySlip to your local 7-Eleven to make a cash deposit.
- Wire Transfer - Wire money directly from your bank account into your wagering account. There is no fee for wire transfers of $250.00 or more.
- Checks or Money Orders - Mail to us at: Xpressbet, 200 Racetrack Road, Building 26, Washington PA 15301
Funding options in detail:
- Xpressfund, your most economical method
Transfer funds between your checking account and your DRF Bets wagering account instantly and free of any fees or charges.
- Credit / Debit Card
Enter your credit card online and store information for up to five cards. The deposit limit for non-authorized credit cards is $500.00 per week. There is a $5.00 maintenance fee for the amount deposited, and your credit card company may issue additional charges.
- Wire Money
You can wire money directly from your bank into your wagering account. Funds will be automatically deposited into your wagering account after they are received from your bank. If you deposit below $250.00 there is a $5.00 service fee that DRF Bets will remove from the amount of wire transfer.