“DRF REWARDS” PROGRAM RULES
Effective July 1, 2019
- The Program: The DRF Reward Program (the “Program”) is a free loyalty program offered by Daily Racing Form (“DRF”). The Program is void (i) where prohibited by law and (ii) where restricted by law (including without limitation any State which requires registration of the Program with a governmental agency or the posting of a bond or other security). The following terms and conditions (referred to hereinafter as the “Rules”) form the basis of your participation in the Program.
- Participation in the Program: Participants in the Program (“Participants”) must be a resident of the United States of America, of legal wagering age in the State in which they reside, and not be employees or immediate family members of any employee of DRF, Equibase Company, Xpressbet, LLC, or any of their affiliated entities. Only individual persons are eligible for the Program; corporations or other entities are not eligible. There is no fee payable to participate. To participate, Participants must comply with all terms and conditions of participation, including these Rules. The Program, including all rewards, and all rights associated with or related to them, are and will remain DRF’s property. You may not sell, exchange, barter, give, charge, or otherwise dispose of any rewards to any other Participant or otherwise. Awards which are not redeemed are not transferable by a Participant as a part of a domestic relations matter, death or by operation of law. You are responsible for all taxes payable due to your participation in the Program, collecting and redeeming rewards. The Program is not affiliated with any other loyalty reward program offered by DRF. DRF reserves the right to deny participation in the Program to anyone, and participation may be revoked or cancelled at the sole discretion of DRF for any reason and thereby terminating any claim for any rewards. Participation in the Program does not confer any enforceable contract or vested property rights with respect to any rewards provided under the Program.
- The Rewards:
(a) DRF Plus
If a Participant wagers $500 or more during a calendar month on DRF Bets they will qualify for a monthly subscription to DRF Plus Basic, valid for the following month. If a Participant wagers $1,000 or more during a calendar month on DRF Bets they will qualify for a monthly subscription to DRF Plus Pro, valid for the following month. The player will receive a discount code in an email within 3 business days at the beginning of the month they qualify.
(b) DRF Store Cash
If a Participant wagers $1,000 or more in a calendar month they will receive DRF Store coupon of $20 or more as per the table below:
Wager Amount Coupon value
$1000 - $2,499.99 $20
$2,500 - $4,999.99 $40
$5,000 + $100
Wagers placed in the SHOW pool will not count towards the wager amount.
At the beginning of each month, Participants will receive an email with their coupon code. Participants can redeem this coupon at the DRF Bets rewards store. The coupon will discount their purchase to one (1¢) cent.
Coupons cannot be exchanged and Participants must select a product equal to the value of the coupon they receive. Only a single purchase can be made, the coupon cannot be used over multiple products.
The coupon must be used within the calendar month it is received.
(c) DRF Cashback: ALL
Participants must register at https://promos.drf.com/cashback to be eligible for this reward. A Participant must wager over $500 in a week to receive Cashback. Wagers placed in SHOW pools do not contribute to the wagering levels and will not be eligible to receive Cashback.
The SHOW amount included in WPS, WS and PS pools will also be excluded.
The Cashback rates vary by state and are as follows:
Weekly Cashback Rates: Category A
$500 to $1,000 0.50% 1.00%
$1,000 to $2,000 1.25% 1.50%
$2,000 to $5,000 1.50% 2.00%
$5,000 to $10,000 1.50% 2.75%
$10,000 to $20,000 2.00% 3.25%
$20,000 to $40,000 2.25% 4.00%
$40,000 + 2.75% 5.00%
Applicable for Participants in the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming .
Monthly Cashback Rates: Category B
$500 to $1,000 0.00% 0.25%
$1,000 to $2,000 0.25% 0.50%
$2,000 to $5,000 0.50% 0.75%
$5,000 to $10,000 0.75% 1.00%
$10,000 + 1.00% 1.00%
Applicable for Participants in the following states:
California, Idaho and Virginia.
Win/Place refers to the WIN and PLACE pools, Exotics refers to all other wagering pools.
The Cashback received is the rate determined by your level, multiplied by the amount wagered.
Therefore if the Participant’s rate is 1.75% Win/Place and 2.75% Exotic and has wagered $10,000 in the Win or Place pools and $12,000 in the exotic pools, the Participant will receive $175 Cashback for Win/Place and $330 Cashback for Exotics for a total of $505 Cashback for the week.
Cashback will be calculated automatically and deposited into the Participant’s account on the Wednesday of the following week.
The wagering credits can only be withdrawn in through DRF Bets.
- Redemption of Rewards by a Participant is subject to limitations determined in the sole discretion of DRF. A Participant’s accumulated Rewards may be subject to forfeiture if the Participant’s account does not reflect any wagers for a period of thirteen (13) months or if the Participant closes his/her wagering account. In determining whether a Participant is entitled to Rewards, DRF is entitled to rely upon, and the Participant is bound by, the information recorded in the Program’s system. No Rewards shall be redeemed unless the Rewards are validated by DRF using the validation procedure of the system.
YOU MUST HAVE AN OPEN, VALID DRF BETS ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR REWARDS. PERSONS WITH ACCOUNTS THAT ARE CLOSED (UPON THEIR OWN REQUEST) OR WITH ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE BEEN LOCKED (BECAUSE ACCOUNT IS NOT IN GOOD STANDING) OR HAVE TRANSFERRED TO XPRESSBET, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE REWARDS, UNLESS THEY RE-OPEN ACCOUNT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
- If it is determined that a Participant has not received an earned Reward for any reason, the Participant’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the subject Reward as solely determined by DRF in its discretion, and the Participant shall not have any other right or remedy whatsoever.
- The Participant is responsible for and must pay for all administration charges, taxes, levies, service fees, governmental charges, health or inspector fees, fuel surcharges, and other non-specified costs or charges which may be imposed or collected with respect to any Rewards which are received as part of the Program. Once Rewards are redeemed and used, no changes or refunds are permitted. All Rewards shall remain subject to availability and restrictions imposed by suppliers, governmental agencies or other applicable parties. DRF assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, defect, injury, death or expense related to any Reward or for a Reward not turning out as you expected for whatever reason. DRF is not responsible for any products or services which form all or a portion of a Reward which is provided by a third party. If a Reward expires or is cancelled for any reason, it becomes void without any compensation or value whatsoever.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that Rewards are provided at the sole discretion of DRF. DRF reserves the right to unilaterally change, amend, suspend, cancel or terminate any aspect of the Program, its benefits, Rewards, and/or its Rules, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice for any or no reason. This means that DRF in its sole discretion may at any time, among other things, (1) amend, modify or withdraw any of the Program Rules, (2) cancel, revoke, forfeit or change any Participant’s status, rates, Rewards, Program benefits and/or promotions, (3) change the value of accumulated or future rates or Rewards, (4) adjust and/or otherwise restrict the continued availability of any and all Rewards, benefits or special offers or promotions, and/or (5) forfeit any Program benefits not yet redeemed for reasons DRF deems appropriate (such as but not limited to technical malfunction, error) all without notice even though the changes may affect the value of the Rewards already accumulated. DRF may make one or more of these changes at any time even though such changes may affect a Participant’s ability to use accumulated Rewards or receive accrued benefits. DRF will make commercially reasonable efforts to notify Participants of general Program changes that may alter, diminish, forfeit or terminate Participants’ benefits prior to the effective date of such changes.
- A Participant may cancel their participation at any time and without cost by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a Participant is cancels its participation in the Program, all accrued Rewards and any other benefits associated with the Program shall be forfeited.
- All decisions concerning the interpretation and application or administration of Program Rules are within the sole discretion of DRF and any dispute regarding the Program and any Rewards offered through the Program will be determined solely by DRF in its sole discretion.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, DRF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DRF’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that Rule or any provision of any Rule. DRF reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the Program, the DRF websites, and/or the legitimate operation of the Program; to violate the Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. DRF and its agents are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by DRF, any Participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Program; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of Rewards; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the Participant’s participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any Reward. If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of DRF, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Program, DRF may, in its sole discretion, void any Participant’s participation in the Program and (a) modify the Program or suspend the Program to address the impairment and then resume the Program in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Rules.
- Disputes: Except as expressly contained in these Rules, there are no conditions, representations, warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. DRF is the final authority as to the interpretation of these Rules and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Program or any Rewards. Claims relating to the Program may not be resolved through any form of class action. Unless we otherwise elect, any dispute regarding these Rules, including validity, existence, binding effect, interpretation, performance, breach or termination, and including tort claims, shall be referred to and finally determined, to the exclusion of the courts, by a single arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by NAM (National Arbitration and Mediation), and shall take place in New York County, New York (Manhattan), in English, and in accordance with New York law. The arbitration shall be conducted in strict confidence with no disclosure to any person of the fact of the dispute or any aspect of the dispute except as necessary for resolution of the dispute. By participating in the Program, all Participants acknowledge that such applicable regulatory authority has exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes pertaining to the Program except where prohibited, and the Participant agrees, for greater clarity, that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any Award shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate New York arbitrator in accordance with this alternative dispute resolution provision; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual and documented out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the Participant be permitted to obtain Rewards for, and the Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual and documented out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of DRF and the Participant in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. DRF shall not be deemed to have waived any of its rights even if Rewards are provided when not required.
- Liability: In no event shall the Program be liable to any Participant, or anyone claiming through a Participant, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue or profits, claimed to arise out of the acts or omissions of DRF, DRF’s agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives or service providers, or the Program. Except where prohibited, each Participant, by participation in the Program and/or acceptance of a Reward, agrees to release Xpressbet LLC, DRF and each of its parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or other agencies, and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and legal advisors (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the Participant’s participation in the Program or the Participant’s acceptance, receipt, ownership or use/misuse of any Reward, including, without limitation, (a) personal injuries, death and property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Program; (c) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (d) printing errors; (e) errors in the administration of the Program or the processing of Rewards or Participant’s participation in the Program; (f) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (g) human error. Each Participant agrees that DRF shall not be liable or responsible for any printing, or typographical, or other in advertent errors in any materials associated with the Program and these Rules. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to a Participant’s computer system which is occasioned by participating in the Program, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. DRF reserves the right to adjust any Rewards as a result of operational errors or malfunctions.
- These Rules supersede all previously existing Rules. DRF may amend these Rules or issue successor or replacement rules at any time in any manner without prior notice. By agreeing to participate in the Program, all Participants agree to comply with and be bound by these official Rules and any amendments thereto and any successor or replacement thereof. Violators of the Rules are subject to termination of their eligibility in the Program and forfeiture of all accumulated Rewards and/or benefits and may be liable for damages and litigation costs, including any legal fees incurred in enforcing the Rules.
- DRF cares about the Participants. If you or someone you know is concerned about compulsive gambling, call the National Council for Problem Gambling at 1.800.522.4700 or visit www.ncpgambling.org online.