- Please be aware that most multi card PP plans, Digital Form, Wizard monthly and Plus plans do automatically renew whenever newly purchased or repurchased.
- Promotional-priced plans and introductory offers renew at regular retail price.
- Unused cards expire when your plan does, and do not carry over once the expiration date has passed.
- Purchasing a second DRF.com plan does not disable auto renew for another plan.
- If you wish to disable auto renew for any specific plan, please do so via the Member Center in your DRF.com account.
- Log into your account, select “Member Center” from the drop down menu under your login name at the top right of your DRF.com homepage. Please see screenshots, below.
- Un-check any checked box next to an active plan and a pop-up will appear informing you that the auto renew preference has been updated.
- You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request assistance with auto renewal settings.
After you uncheck the box you will see this pop-up letting you know that the auto renew preference has been updated: