Formulator Web is fully equipped to handle your exporting needs. Go to the “Export Center” at the top of Formulator and select race cards one of two ways: 1) By Date; 2) By Track. Once you have selected your cards, click on “Export” to download. See below for instructions on how to unlock .zip files.
Export Center Settings
If you wish to download all of the race cards for a specific date or for a specific track, go to Formulator > Settings and click on “Enable Download All Cards.” Now when you click on a track or a date, you will automatically select all of the race cards in that directory.
WARNING: You will be charged for each race card downloaded.
Exported Files (Codes)
The formats of the comma delimited files are explained in detail in this .pdf here. Click here
How To Extract ZIP files
- Open My Computer, and then locate the compressed folder.
- Do one of the following:
- To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
- To extract all files or folders, right-click the compressed folder, and then click Extract All. In the Compressed (zipped) Folders Extraction Wizard, specify where you want to store the extracted files.
- Locate the downloaded zip file folder in Finder.
- Double-click on the zip file.
- Find the extracted file.
- Use a third-party applications such as WinZip (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac)